Yoga for Acidity
1) Sit in Virasan.
Durations and Repetitions-
Massages abdominal organs.
1) Lie on the abdomen on the yoga mat.
2) Stretch both hands above head. chin should touch to the floor.
3) Inhale and cross the arms such that palms should be in touch with elbow joints.
4) Keep legs 4 feet apart touching the floor.
5) Keep chest above the ground.
6) Touch abdomen fully in contact with the floor.
7) Now do abdominal breathing.
How to do that?
a) while inhaling move abdomen towards floor.
b) while exhaling move the abdomen away from the floor.
8) Exhale & return to original position.
Duration & repetation-
1) Maintain the pose for 40 to 60 sec.
2) Repeat the asna for 2-3 times.
Anulom Vilom Pranayam
1) Sit in padmasana,virasana or sukhasana.
2) Keep back erect.
3) Keep neck erect.
4) Shoulders behind.
5) With right hand,close index finger & middle finger.
6) Keep right hand thumb for controlling right nostril.
7) Keep right ring finger for controlling left nostril.
8) Now the actual procedure-
a) Breathe in through left nostril
b) Breathe out through right nostril
c) Breathe in through right nostril
d) Breathe out through left nostril.
This is one cycle.
Do this pramayam with closing eyes and with full concentration.
1) 20 -30 cycles = 1 set
2) so do 2-3 sets per day
Gives you good & sound sleep.
1) Sit in sukhasan.
2) Join both palms to form namaskar pose in front of chest.
3) Close your eyes,& concentrate in between mid eyebrows.
4) Breath normaly
5) Relax your mind.
Maintain the pose for 5-10 mins.
Shavasana corpse pose
Relaxes mind ,body.