What is Health?
Health is the word used to describe how your body feels.
Being healthy is important because it makes you feel good and live longer.
Getting healthy depends on:
- Eating the right food.
- Doing the right exercise.
- Taking medicine if you are sick.
- Knowing what to do if you have an illness or disability.
- Feeling good about yourself.
People who can help with your Health
- A Doctor can give you advice and medicine if you are sick.
- A Health Nurse can give you advice and describe exercises to keep you healthy.
- A Dietician can tell you what foods are good to eat.
- A Dentist can make sure your teeth are strong and clean.
- A Psychologist or Councillor can help you feel better about yourself.