QUESTIONS FOR DISCUSSION ON
QUESTIONS FOR 'FIRST STUDENT' (Do not show these to Second student)
- What springs to mind when you hear the word ‘adventure’?
- Do you like adventure?
- In what way is learning English an adventure for you?
- Who would you like to have a big adventure with?
- Do you think your idea of adventure is the same as your parents’ ideas and your grandparents’ ideas?
- Does there have to be an element of danger in an adventure?
- Do you think animals like adventures?
- What adventures would you like to go on in the future?
- Do you ever have online adventures?
- Do you like adventure movies?
QUESTIONS FOR 'SECOND STUDENT' (Do not show these to First student)
- Are you an adventurous person?
- Is life a good adventure?
- Is adventure important in your life? Why?
- What’s the biggest adventure you’ve had in your life?
- What was your most unforgettable childhood adventure?
- Is your country famous for adventurers?
- Which of these things would you like on an adventure: danger, romance, speed, travel, discovery, prizes?
- What are your favourite fantasy / adventure video games?
- Where would you like to go for an adventure – a jungle, a desert, a small island or a city?
- Are men or women more adventurous?
- Computer Tutorials
- Smart English Grammar
- Smart English Speaking
- Free Animations & Videos
- Learn Next CD
- Smart Vocabulary
- Smart Calligraphy
- Smart Abacus
- Education & Career
- Know About...
- General Knowledge
- Health & Medicine